1. That family, flowers and walks through nature make me happier than designer purses, nice jewelry, or fancy cars ever could.
2. Eat the carbs. Enjoy the wine. Always.
3. When the universe blocks something, it means something better is coming.
4. The moon will be there to support me and remain judgment free more than any “religious congregation” has ever.
5. Slow down. The world’s hustle isn’t my path.
6. Romanticize moments. Romanticize life.
7. Everything is content. Whether it makes the feed, it feeds my creative soul.
8. Take better care of myself. Drink more water. Sit in the sun longer. Rest.
9. Regulating my emotions is the most challenging part of motherhood for me, but I’m learning and working on myself so I can be the better example.
10. Stop worrying about the things I can not control. Not my pig, not my farm mentality only.
11. When the ocean calls, answer. That is how I cleanse my soul.
12. More plants, less pants.
13. Invest in activities that will create memories more than material possessions.
14. Opportunities present themselves when you least expect it, but need them the most.
15. Never stop therapy. My healing journey will never fully be complete.
16. ADHD is a superpower. Embrace my differences and learn how to function in the world of neurotypicals.
17. Take the scenic route. You may find adventure you never expected.
18. Sit with yourself in silence sometimes. Listen to your thoughts and feel all of the emotions.
19. Travel. Fulfill the wanderlust cravings.
20. Get lost in the woods.
21. Stay close to water. Oceans, rivers, lakes, pools, long baths. I need water to balance myself.
22. CREAM. Compassion Rules Everything Around Me.
23. Never stop sending love. The universe will reciprocate it even if others do not.
24. Protect my energy. When the vibe isn’t right, remove the source.
25. Value all of the seasons. The cycle of change is important. With each new season, there is a new lesson.
26. Skincare is a must.
27. Wear the damn shorts. The damn bikini. The damn crop top. This body grew and birthed an entire human. Embrace it and love it.
28. Soak in the cuddles and the sticky kisses. Children don’t keep. This time is so precious.
29. Keep writing. Write poetry. Write thoughts. Write love notes. Always keep writing.
30. Living in a ‘van’ down by the river actually IS the goal.
31. No one will remember my salary or my job title… but they will remember how I made them feel.
32. Show my son the world. We aren’t meant to be chained to desks for 8 hours a day. Fuck the societal standards for education.
33. Play like a child often. Dance in the rain. Sing loudly and off key. Make messes. Stay forever young.